Thursday 21 July 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae:Lenny Kravitz















Lenny Kravitz is spectacular. Good grief, papa Kravitz is hot as hell. Are fathers with daughter's Zoe's age supposed to look this good? He's absolutely glorious, I loved his dreads and I love his look now. He's a bonafide rock star with great style, such a sexy man. I'll say it again, Lisa Bonet has fantastic taste in men. How gorgeous is that photo with Lenny, Lisa and Zoe as a baby. I bet a lot of Zoe's female friends fancy her dad. Lenny's also actingand was good in Precious. I think he has some new film/tv projects in the pipeline.















2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! I think there's a que and we'll have to get in line. He's just glorious.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...