Monday 16 May 2011

Zoe's Mad Turn

Haha, I am the child of uber cool, gorgeous parents and never have to worry about money. Why wouldn't I be laughing? Yup, going to the bank right now. Infact, can you hold my drink?


Zoe with papa Kravitz. Hey, that's my dad you're drooling over. Sorry Zoe, but he's hot as hell. Filf!




Lisa Bonet aka mama Bonet. Delectable Zoe still isn't a patch on her mother in my eyes. Lisa Bonet has got to be one of the most beautiful women ever. Something about her face captivates and casts a spell on me. Not to mention that she's one cool cool mamacita. Major lady crush.




Mama Bonet looking like the damn fine chocolate beauty that she is and rocking some bad ass dreadlocks.



So delicious Zoe has confirmed that she'll be co starring in the Mad Max reboot Mad Max: Fury Road with Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Zoe's stacking up those credits, first a role in the latest X Men installment and now this. I don't remember the original that well, except I think Tina Turner had a part. It will be interesting to see Zoe's performance in this, once it gets made! They're apparently in pre production but it's definitely going to happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...