Wednesday 4 May 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae: Kirk Acevado








Kirk Acevado is an American actor born in the Bronx. He is part Puerto Rican and part Chinese. I first saw Kirk in testosterone fuelled prison drama OZ. If you haven't seen Oz, it is one of the best televison programmes ever made. It is FREAKING brilliant. The whole cast is superb but Kirk was amazing as the complex, unstable yet sensitive Miguel Alvarez. I'm not just saying that because I fancy the pants off him (which I do, I love his deep, raspy voice!). The depth he brought to that role was unbelievable, he was my favourite character in OZ. My obsession with him began there. He's just brooding, masculine and effortlessly sexy. He's also great in Fringe. His many credits include The Thin Red Line, The New World, Cold Case and Law and Order. He's married to lovely actress Kiersten Warren. Lucky Kiersten! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...