Saturday 14 May 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae: Charlie Hunnam














Charlie Hunnam is a british actor born in Newcastle. He's known for his performances in Queer As Folk, Green Street and most recently the phenomenal Sons of Anarchy as Jax I need to change my underwear several times while watching you Teller. Goddamn he's fucking hot. He's ridiculously sexy on that motorcycle, walking, breathing...Sons of Anarchy is my favourite show at the moment, I think I may have said that repeatedly but he's brilliant in it. Totally owns that role and I can't take my eyes off him. He's dynamic and smart. He stars in The Last Full Measure with Robert Duvall, Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis. He has a meaty role in The Ledge with Peter Sarsgaard and Terrence Howard. In 2009 he sold his screenplay Vlad about a young Dracula to Summit Entertainment with Brad Pitt's Plan B Studios co producing. Watch out for him, he's going to be huge, it's just a matter of time.
















1 comment:

  1. Dakota Johnson is favorite to play Anastasia Steele.I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.I cant wait for releasing date. Book Has Lots of face and now
    the Movie ....
    Charlie Hunnam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...