Monday 30 May 2011

Lupe Fiasco

Lupe in technicolor.



Tripple Lupe! Great.


Characters coming to life.


Hanging out with the dude Pharrell Williams.



Bespectacled wonder.



Easy riding through the city.




Lupe looking sharp!






I have a huge crush on rapper Lupe Fiasco (what a badass name). I remember when he first arrived on the scene with Kick Push and how much I loved that track. I just thought it was so freaking cool to see this eclectic black guy rapping about skateboarding. He reminded me a lot of Pharrell in that sense but also in terms of his style. I like his lyrics and he's very cute but not in the typical sense. He has an alternative vibe that I find really attractive. Also, Lupe is very intelligent and outspoken, check out some of his views on the American political system and why he didn't vote for Barack Obama even though he likes the idea of a black president. He's not afraid to say what he really thinks. This track The Show Goes On came out last year and it's infectious. Enjoy the video. Also is it me or is Lupe a little pigeon toed? Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...