Saturday 12 March 2011

XY Chrmosome Sundae: Daniel Henney


Let a pimp read you some literature. What's your preference sugar
Marquez or Mukarami?

Yeaah, I'm the shit.


What's that Gwyneth? You want to whisper sweet nothings in my ear?
Well go ahead girl!





Shhh, don't tell Chris Martin about our little tryst.




To tell you the truth I'm not sure I've ever taken a bad photo.





Surrounded by nature like this makes me take stock of what's important.
I'm just overwhelmed by how good looking I am during these special moments.



Go ahead, envy me...



Korean American actor and model Daniel Henney is unbelievably gorgeous. My God. No apologies for the onslaught of pictures, Daniel's on the dream husbands list. Daniel is mixed but interestingly, it's his asian features I find very attractive. His eyes, wow, his lovely skin tone. Daniel's been steadily carving out an acting career for a while now and he has the whole package to be a famous, mainstream leading man. I think plenty of women from all over the world, no matter their preference would drool over him. White women who'd never normally give asian men the time of day would suddenly say "damn!" and watch the panties fly over their heads.
But that's what Hollywood is afraid of. We all know they like to emasculate asian men and deliberately casts ugly ones when there are plenty of good looking asian actors to choose from.
But Hollywood doesn't really want to cast handsome men of colour as leads and when they do, they rarely have black or white love interests. It's why Eva Mendez was chosen as Will Smith's love interest in Hitch and why Denzel Washington couldn't kiss Julia Roberts in The Pelican Brief. They think the audience will be turned off. But would they? Sure a proportion, but not as much as they think. Money plays a huge part and these people care too much about their bottom line to take risks. I want to take a trip to Korea or maybe move to Hawaii. :-) In the mean time, I'll enjoy anything with Daniel in it and fantasize about our beautiful blasian children a la Sharon Leal, Kimora Lee Simmons, Tyson Beckford, Amerie and Will Demps. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...