Monday 11 October 2010

XY Chromosome Sundae:Fabrizio Moretti / Jose Gonzalez


Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti is not only a great drummer but also smoking hot.Born in Brazil to an Italian father and Brazillian mother, he moved to the states as a kid. I could go on about Fabrizio, the luxurious, untamed curls, the knowing eyes,dirty rock star appeal...But I wont. Lucky Drew Barrymore, she got to tap that.

I think indie folk singer/songwriter Jose Gonzalez is really talented and attractive in a way that isn't immediately obvious. I love his album Veneer.He's of Argentinean descent and based in Sweden. He was in the band Junip before solo stardom beckoned but I believe he's working on new material with them. Here he is rocking the scruffy Jesus Christ look,which I like on him.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dark untamed curly hair look, but I think this guy knows too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that look is gorgeous but if you're talking about Fabrizio I agree that he looks very knowing lol! Imagine the things he's seen...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...